5 Apa Format
Week 5 Assignment
As you have progressed through this course, you have learned the importance of developing your scholarly voice, you have learned about critical thinking, you have practiced paraphrasing, and you are beginning to understand the importance of crediting the sources of ideas and of presenting the literature in your own words. You are still at the early stages of mastering these many skills. Luckily, Walden provides resources and tools to help you along the way.
For this Assignment, you will familiarize yourself with a tool that can aid you in avoiding plagiarism: Turnitin.
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Review the web page “How to Read a Turnitin Report” in this week’s Learning Resources.
- Locate the Turnitin report from your Week 2 Assignment.
- Review the Similarity Index and the Match Overview.
- Review the matches in detail.
The Assignment (1–2 pages):
Describe the Turnitin report for your Assignment from Week 2:
- Provide the Similarity Index.
- List the source that constitutes the highest match with your written work.
- Explain why a high Similarity Index might not necessarily indicate plagiarism and why a low Similarity Index does not necessarily indicate a lack of plagiarism.
- Based on the review by Turnitin, what changes would you make to your paper?
- Explain how you would use Turnitin in the future to minimize issues with plagiarism.
- American Psychological Association. (2010b). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.). Washington, DC: Author.
- 1.10. “Plagiarism and Self-Plagiarism” (pp. 15–16)
- These pages discuss plagiarism and self-plagiarism.
- This web page covers topics related to plagiarism.
- (2015b). ASC TurnItIn: Reading the Turnitin originality report.
- This document reviews the Turnitin Originality Report and points out important areas in the document to examine.
- Document: Study Notes: Introduction to Scholarly Writing: Plagiarism and Academic Integrity (PDF)
- These Study Notes will help reinforce the information presented in the media program and enrich your understanding of plagiarism and academic integrity
visual :https://youtu.be/3Dv1obPGYuAherine likes to include quotes from famous psychologists in her writing assignments. She does not use quotation marks, but Catherine makes sure to include the citation immediately following each quote.
- Choose one of the scenarios for your Discussion.visual :https://youtu.be/3Dv1obPGYuA
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.