A Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Consultation
NEED BY 7AM EST 1/11/21
Option #2: A Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Consultation
You are an international consultant and have been asked to help a large multinational organization develop the criteria for a new position: Global Ethics Director (GED). Your paper will be given to the CEO and senior leadership representatives from five countries where the organization has offices. These countries are the United States, Denmark, South Africa, New Zealand, and Brazil.Assume that your Multi-National Company (MNC) has experienced negative press for its poor sustainability and ethics record in the past. Create a logical scenario and describe what the MNC did poorly, the impact of that poor performance, and what needs to be corrected. Base your answers to the following on that scenario:
- Assess the potential role of the GED in each of the MNC’s locations, above. To do so, you will need to analyze why and how this role is critically important to the MNC.
- What credentials and experience do you recommend be required for the GED position, keeping in mind the cultural and socio-political differences among the five countries.
- Devise a plan for how the new GED should establish and maintain relationships with each of the MNC’s international offices.
- Formulate performance metrics for the position and describe how the position will be monitored.
Your well-written paper must adhere to the following parameters:
- 8 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages
- Supported by twelve references, with at least ten scholarly references. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list