Analyzing and Visualizing Data
· Pick two (2) charts of different chart type (Categorical, Hierarchical, Relational, Temporal and Spatial) [Do not choose bar, pie and line charts)
· For each use a tool that can be used to create the selected chart. Use a different tool to create each chart.
· For each chart, write how to read the chart and what to look for.
Delivery: A word file with the following information:
1. 2 Charts
2. 2 Screenshots of the charts in development with the tools selected.
3. Paragraphs detailing how to read each chart and what to look for.