BUS 637 FINAL ASSIGNMENT
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read the following article, Ethical Theory and Stakeholder-Related Decisions: The Role of Stakeholder Culture. Then, create an assignment focused on the influence stakeholder culture has on organization decision making. Before writing your paper, complete the Chapter 13 Mini Sim on ethics and social responsibility through the link, MyLab Entrepreneurship All Assignments. Click on “Week 6 – Assignment” to complete the Chapter 13 Mini Sim in MyLab.
In your paper,
- Explain what the simulation offered with suggested correct decisions. Are these suggested decisions that might have been made in the cultures described in the article (i.e., agency, corporate egoist, instrumentalist, moralist, and altruist)?
- Identify how important stakeholder culture is to the decision-making process about what is ethically permissible.
- Identify what kind of culture, agency, corporate egoist, instrumentalist, moralist, or altruist would one want in an enterprise?
The Ethics and Cultural Decision Making paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view this Ashford University Library Quick ‘n’ Dirty (Links to an external site.) tutorial, which introduces the Ashford University Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specification