BUS 637 FINAL PRESENTATION
Prior to beginning work on this final presentation, review the material presented in the EI Games Presentation Skills Course and the assigned readings for Weeks 1 through 6.
During the past six weeks, the roles of the intrapreneur and entrepreneur were described and analyzed. There are significant differences in the skills needed to succeed in either role; however, there are common skills required for each.
In your audio PowerPoint presentation,
- Analyze 10 skills that are common to both an intrapreneur and the entrepreneur.
- Identify key competencies needed for the entrepreneur and intrapreneur.
- Determine how these competencies apply to organizational success.
For this class, the final presentation will apply toward Folio. Be sure to upload your presentation to Folio once you have completed it and share a link in your submission in addition to uploading it to Waypoint to be graded. Learn more about Folio, Ashford’s ePortfolio tool, by reviewing the Folio Quick Start Guide (Links to an external site.). Review the Folio Best Practices Guide (Links to an external site.) to learn more about how to add projects to Folio.
The Intrapreneur and the Entrepreneur Analysis final presentation
- Must be 10 to 15 slides in length (not including title and references slides) and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s How to Make a PowerPoint Presentation (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title slide with the following:
- Title of project
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view this Ashford University Library Quick ‘n’ Dirty (Links to an external site.) tutorial, which introduces the Ashford University Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate references slide that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.