BUSINESS OPERATIONS AND ADMINISTRATION SLP 3
In each module in this course, your SLP assignments will build upon each other. For your SLP assignments, you will be creating an extensive PowerPoint presentation (PPT).
For your Module 3 SLP, read the following article:
Rodak, S. (2012). 10 Pillars of Success for Top Healthcare Workplaces. Retrieved from http://www.beckershospitalreview.com/hospital-management-administration/10-pillars-of-success-for-top-healthcare-workplaces.html
Remember, you have been named the Administrative Director at Trident International Hospital (TIH) and will be presenting your PPT to the Board of Directors at TIH for approval. TIH is restructuring to meet the current needs of their consumers. The article discusses 10 pillars of success for top health care workplaces. In 5-6 additional slides, you are to:
- Select three of the pillars discussed in the article and present how these pillars are vital to TIH’s consumers, support services, business operations, and administration.
- Research and select a health care model (i.e., Value Based, Volume Based, Fee-For-Service, Cost-Based, etc.) for TIH.
- Provide rationale how the selected model addresses the 3 pillars of success and will meet the current needs of TIH’s consumers.
Your PPT should be professional and provide substantial information.
At this point (with the continuation of slides from Module 1 & 2 SLP), your total presentation should be at least 15-18 slides (not including the title and reference slide). Speaker notes are required.
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your design of your department organization chart.
- Limit your PPT to a maximum of 18 slides.
- Support your SLP with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 3-4 references. Use the following source for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php.
- You may use the following source to assist in your formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.
- For additional information on reliability of sources review the following source: https://www.edb.utexas.edu/petrosino/Legacy_Cycle/mf_jm/Challenge%201/website%20reliable.pdf.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.