Finance is a math-oriented subject matter and every course in finance must incorporate an element of problem-solving into at least one assignment. For this assignment, you will solve and then evaluate a retirement planning scenario for yourself. You will also evaluate the outcome from a case study of capital budgeting techniques used in Viet Nam manufacturing.
- Develop a retirement planning scenario for yourself (if you choose, the scenario can be for you and your spouse). Plan your retirement age (The full social security age in 2019 is 67. You can use this age or a later one of your choice if the age is extended.). Use net investment earnings of 8.5% (choose this or another discount rate). To determine the annual cash flow you want at retirement, use 6% of the investment total; however, most financial advisors conservatory use 4%. Most financial advisors suggest that a person save 10% of one’s income towards retirement in addition to the savings made through the social security program (depending on the student’s age, you might want to make a different assumption about social security benefits). Calculate the amount you will likely have at retirement. Evaluate the feasibility of the assumptions made for your plan. Write up a summary of your plan, including your calculations made and the evaluation of assumptions incorporated. Length for this part of the assignment is 2 pages.
- Read the following research report on the effectiveness of capital budgeting techniques employed by Vietnam manufacturers located in this week’s resources.
- Evaluate the findings for each hypothesis developed in the research study. After the financial calculations for a capital project are made, explain the value found in making a subjective evaluation of the trustworthiness of the numerical outcome from a capital budgeting technique. In your opinion, how applicable to the United States are the outcomes of the research? Support your case evaluations with appropriate references. Length of Part 2 is 4 pages.
Length: 6 pages, not including title page and any references that you use
References: Include a minimum of 5 scholarly resources.
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect graduate-level writing and APA standards.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.