Causes Of Depression Debate Preparation And Summary
Causes of Depression Debate Preparation and Summary
By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assignment criteria:
- Competency 2: Apply psychological principles to topics in psychology.
- State a position on the causes of depression.
- Competency 3: Analyze scholarly information and research findings through critical thinking to solve problems in the field of psychology.
- Identify arguments to support the position taken on the causes of depression.
- Identify counterarguments to the initial arguments.
- Identify rebuttal arguments to the counterarguments.
- Draw a conclusion about the strength of the original position.
- Competency 5: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for professionals in the field of psychology.
- Support arguments, counterarguments, and rebuttals with scholarly evidence that is cited correctly according to APA guidelines.
- Write in a manner that is scholarly, clear, and free of grammatical and spelling errors.
This week, you will compile the information that you have presented and gathered about the causes of depression.
Use the Debate Preparation and Summary Worksheet that you started in Unit 5 to summarize the debate activity. In this worksheet, you will present your position and arguments for the causes of depression, counterarguments to your position and arguments, and rebuttals to those counterarguments. The worksheet will finish with a conclusion on the strength of your position. Remember to apply the MEAL Plan, linked in the Resources, to your positions and arguments.
Be sure to view the Causes of Depression Debate Preparation and Summary Scoring Guide to ensure that you have included each of these elements of the assignment:
- Your position.
- At least three well-developed arguments.
- Counterarguments that oppose your arguments.
- Rebuttals to the counterarguments that opposed your arguments.
- Evidence to support your arguments and rebuttals.
- A conclusion that asserts why your position is strong.
- In-text citations and references for all sources of information.
Submit a draft of your worksheet to SafeAssign. Review your results and make any needed changes. Then submit your final paper to your instructor for grading in the assignments area of the unit.
Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.