Disability research paper
Each student will select a disability that qualifies an infant/toddler or child, preschool to age 8 for early intervention/special education services. Please avoid choosing Autism or ASD, and focus on selecting a topic you may not know much about. In your research paper for this disability, please describe the following:
1. Primary characteristics of the disability.
2. The cause and treatment of the disability. Be very detailed in each area.
3. Impact of the disability on the five domains of development (physical, cognitive, social, communicative, and adaptive).
4. A detailed review of two recommended educational interventions specific to the disability.
5. Students will include a list of at least 8 to 10 references in APA format at the end of the paper. Citations within the body of the paper are required to be in APA format.
6. The papers will be 3 -5 pages written in essay format, typed in 12 point font, double-spaced, and include appropriate punctuation and grammar.
7. Integration of faith. Summarize / cite 2 passages of Scriptures that pertain to persons with disabilities. How were these individuals treated by society? How were these same individuals treated by Jesus? What lessons can you take from these Scriptures?