DNP- DATA ANALYSIS
TOPIC: Case Report: What Does the Research Say?
In this assignment, learners are required to write a case report. The report should demonstrate a depth and breadth of the knowledge and skills gained in the current course and potentially solve an identified real-world practice problem.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Use at least two additional scholarly research sources published within the last 5 years. Provide citations and references for all sources used.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
· This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
Identify a particular real-world problem using a PICOT template that you have used in previous courses. Include the particular clinical setting and potential health/disease issue you will examine. Identify and fully describe the research that has taken place within the last 5 years.
Your case report must include the following:
1. Introduction with a problem statement.
2. Brief synthesized review.
3. Description of the case/situation/conditions.
4. Proposed solutions describing the validity and reliability of the research you have read.
You are required to complete your assignment using real-world application. Real-world application requires the use of evidence-based data, contemporary theories, and concepts presented in the course. The culmination of your assignment must present a viable application in a current practice setting.
Read Chapter 10 in Clinical Analytics and Data Management for the DNP. Review Chapter 9.
Fink, A. (2013). Wanted! Valid and meaningful data as proof of best available evidence. In Evidence-based public health practice (pp. 159-210). Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE. doi: 10.4135/9781506335100.n5
Dimova, R. B., & Allison, D. B. (2016). Inappropriate statistical method in a parallel-group randomized controlled trial results in unsubstantiated conclusions. Nutrition Journal, 15, 1-3. doi:10.1186/s12937-016-0163-z
Explore the author information provided on the Journal for Nurse Practitioners website, in preparation for responding to the discussion questions in this topic.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.