EDUCATION AND RESEARCH- Case
According to The Institute for Health Care Improvement (2006), “Continuing Education (CE) is a vehicle for spreading best practices and how to improve patient outcomes.” In short, continuing education assists with keeping health care teams well-informed of current research, laws, regulations, and practices in the fields in which they practice.
Massoud M. R., Nielsen, G. A., Nolan K., Schall, M. W., Sevin. C. (2006). A Framework for Spread: From Local Improvements to System-Wide Change. Retrieved from http://www.ihi.org/resources/Pages/IHIWhitePapers/AFrameworkforSpreadWhitePaper.aspx
Review the following literature:
Belliolio, M. F. & Stead, L. G. (2009). Continuing Education Meetings and Workshops: Effects on Professional Practice and Health Care Outcomes. Annals of Emergency Medicine. 53(5). 685-687. Available in the Trident Online Library.
Filipe, H. P., Sliva, E. D., Stulting, A. A., Golnik, K. C. (2014). Continuing Professional Development: Best Practices. Middle East African Journal of Ophthalmology. 21(2), 134-141. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4005177/
Based on your research of professional literature and the literature above, in a 3- to 4-page scholarly evaluation essay:
- Identify and describe the positive implications of Medical Research and Education.
- Explain the importance of continued education for health care professionals.
- Explain benefits of organizational/departmental training and staff development.
- Identify two current issues/problems in health care organizations and explain from a health care administer perspective how they could have been avoided with proper education.
For assistance on writing an evaluation essay, please review the following source: http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~pbawa/421/Evaluation%20Essay%20sample.htm
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to justify/support your position and answers to the questions.
- Limit your response to a maximum of 4 pages.
- Include an introduction and conclusion in your paper.
- Support your case with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 4 references. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php.
- You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.
- For additional information on reliability of sources, review the following source: https://www.edb.utexas.edu/petrosino/Legacy_Cycle/mf_jm/Challenge%201/website%20reliable.pdf.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.