Conduct research and write an essay that discusses the statement: “Young public leaders struggle with maintaining strict ethical standards because they have little experience.”
- Defend your statement (agreement or disagreement), and state your viewpoint.
- Research and justify your position using three references (include complete citations). At least one of your sources must be a peer-reviewed academic source.
- Present alternative viewpoints (analyze contradictory positions) for why some people may have other positions than your own.
- Include an example that you have witnessed in your professional experience.
- Referencing public service, has the perspective of leadership ethics changed over the past 20 years? Using examples, explain why.
Your response should be at least 550 words in length (not including the references page) in APA style. All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.