Ethical Implications / For WIZARD KIM
- Examine the process involved with problem formulation.
- Apply critical thinking to problem identification.
- Apply decision-making techniques.
- Determine factors affecting decision implementation.
- Evaluate resources and actions required for implementation.
- Evaluate ethical implications of a decision.
- Evaluate decision-making outcomes and processes.
Examine a business issue of your choosing that has ethical implications.
- For example, research the arguments (both for and against) regarding advertising to children, paying a living wage, requiring union membership, or selling tobacco.
Research and present the leading opinions and comment on the validity of the arguments. Which side is more compelling? Why?
- Develop a 10 to 15 slide PowerPoint presentation
- Include detailed speaker notes for each slide
- Support your presentation with a minimum of 3 credible academic references
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.