Ethical, Social, And Legal Implications Of Disclosure
In your initial post, explain how the APA Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct can be used to guide decisions in this ethically complex situation. Provide a suggested course of action for the clinic staff. Given the daughter’s age and the situation presented, integrate concepts developed from different psychological content domains to support your suggested course of action. Be certain to use evidence-based psychological concepts and theories to support your arguments. You may wish to consider the following questions as you construct your post.
- Does the daughter have a right to know her diagnosis?
- Does the mother have a right to not disclose the diagnosis to her daughter?
- Does the mother have a right to privacy regarding her own diagnosis, which could be threatened if her daughter learns of her own status?
- Should the staff tell the daughter if the mother does not want her to know?
- If the daughter wants to know more about her condition, what should the staff say?
- Are there other approaches the staff can take? If so, what are they?
- Is further information required in order for you to create an ethically sound suggested course of action?
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.