Executive Summary Final Paper,
In your Executive Summary Final Paper,
1) Describe the mission, vision, nature of the business, the services or products, customers served by your chosen health care organization.
2) Identify two to three key problems that have profound impacts on one of the stated areas.
3) Propose a minimum of one solution to each of the identified problems.
4) Identify a minimum of three specific, measurable, attainable, realist, and timely (SMART) project goals.
5) Appraise two possible obstacles and opportunities in your proposed solutions.
The Executive Summary Final Paper Format:
· Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length
· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
· Must use at least seven scholarly, peer-reviewed, or credible sources in addition to the course text. Each resource should be published within the last five years.
· Must document any information used from sources in APA Style a
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style