Please answer carefully and completely.
1. Discuss the special conflict that Erikson believed marked young adulthood. Then describe how an individual could best resolve this conflict.
2. Describe Sternberg’s three proposed components of love. How do these components typically change during the lifetime of a relationship?
3. What is age discrimination, and how can it manifest itself in the workplace?
4. Use the research presented in your text to explain how nontraditional-aged college students are different from traditional 18- to 22-year-old college students when it comes to learning.
5. List and give a brief description of each of the Big Five personality traits.
6. Compare and contrast the medical conditions of cerebral vascular accidents, transient ischemic attacks, and vascular dementia.