Finance Mangers Module 4, 7 And 8
Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
5. Submit your assignment to the Dropbox using Microsoft Word or Open Office Write.
6. Your submission will be between 1,500 and 1,750 words in length. Some of the writing is already provided for you in the exercises.
1. Refer to Activity #10 “Providing Transitions” on page 106 of the textbook. Add appropriate transitions to tie together the sentences and ideas in the essay. Draw from the words given in the boxes above the paragraphs in the text. Use each word only once.
2. Refer to Activity #5 on page 120. Specific words add to the reader’s interest and makes your meaning clear. Add specific details to the five sentences given in the text.
3. Refer to Review Test #10 on page 145 of the textbook. Combine the sentences in the paragraph given into four sentences. Omit repeated words. Try to find combinations in each case that flow as smoothly and clearly as possible.
4. Refer to Essays 1 and 2 in Activity #10 “Revising Essays for Support” starting on page 166 of the textbook. Both of the essays lack supporting detail at certain key points. In each essay, identify the spots where details are needed, and revise the essay using your own creative detail.