Financial Situation And Plans (Kim Woods Only)
Personal Finance – Week #8 Assignment
Your Financial Situation and Plans
Reflect on all that you have learned in this course. Summarize your financial situation and plans. Be sure to include plans for budgeting, saving, debt and credit, taxes and insurance, investing, retirement and estate planning. Additionally, describe your future career goals and what steps you need to take reach those goals, including plans to pursue a degree in higher education.
1. The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
1. Write a minimum of 400 words (approximately 2 pages) using Microsoft Word.
1. Attempt APA style.
1. Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
1. Include cover page and reference page.
1. At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
1. No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
1. Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost.
1. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.
1. Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page.
1. Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc.
1. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.