Forensic Psychology, Policing, And The Macro Community
To prepare for this assignment:
- Review the document, “Not in My Neighborhood: An Essay on Policing Place,” and think about the value of forensic psychology professionals in assisting police professional interactions with macro communities.
- Review the article, “Prisoner Reentry and Community Policing: Strategies for Enhancing Public Safety.” Consider the value in forensic psychology professionals influencing police professional interactions with macro communities.
- Review the article, “Law Enforcement and the Public: The Role of Intergroup Accommodations.” Consider the value of forensic psychology professionals influencing communication and interaction between police professionals and macro communities.
- Consider the relevant roles and skills of forensic psychology professionals in relation to police professionals and macro-community interactions. Think about the value of forensic psychology professionals influencing interactions between police professionals and macro communities.
The assignment (1–2 pages):
- Analyze the value of forensic psychology professional influence on police professional interactions in macro communities. Be specific and include relevant roles and skills of the forensic psychology professional as they relate to and influence police professionals.
- Support your responses with references to the Learning Resources and the research literature.
- Article: Daniels, J. A., Bradley, M. C., Cramer, D. P., Winkler, A. J., Kinebrew, K., & Crockett, D. (2007). The successful resolution of armed hostage/barricade events in schools: A qualitative analysis. Psychology in the Schools, 44(6), 601–613. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
- Article: Giles, H., Barker, V., Fortman, J., Dailey, R., Hajek, C., Anderson, M. C. (2005). Law enforcement and the public: The role of intergroup accommodations (Top three paper). Conference Papers—International Communication Association, 1–43. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
- Article: La Vigne, N. G., Solomon, A. L., Beckman, K. A., & Dedel, K. (2006). Prisoner reentry and community policing: Strategies for enhancing public safety. U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Community Oriented Policing Services and the Urban Institute, 1–28. Retrieved from http://www.urban.org/UploadedPDF/411061_COPS_reentry_monograph.pdf
(Please read pp. 1–28 only.)
- Article: Stix, G. (2009). Taming the madness of crowds. Scientific American, 300(3), 16. Retrieved from the Walden Library databases.
- Government Document: Buslik, M. S. (2009). Not in my neighborhood: An essay on policing place (NCJ Publication No. 229230). Geography & Public Safety, 2(2), 3–6. Retrieved from http://www.nij.gov/topics/technology/maps/Documents/gps-bulletin-v2i2.pdf?Redirected=true
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.