Legal Business Plan
PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS THOROUGHLY AS THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DIFFERENT OF A NORMAL MLA OR APA FORMAT.
For your final summative assignment, you complete the legal section of a business plan. Include the following:
- A defense for the form of business entity for the company you’ve chosen, the number of owners, and other factors.
- An explanation of liability with federal, state, and local taxes and how you will protect the business and yourself (if sole proprietor).
- An explanation of any patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and IP.
- An explanation of any contracts that will be needed.
- An explanation of how you will comply with insurance required by law–social security, unemployment, and worker’s compensation.
- An explanation of how you will protect the business again the four general categories of insurance–property, liability, earnings, and health/disability/life.
Minimum 5 pages
Minimum 2 sources
Business Professional format