1. Should you exaggerate in the Market Analysis in order to make your investment more attractive?
2. What’s wrong with the argument that “if I could get 1% of a huge market, then we would all be rich?”
3. What is the Marketing and Sales Plan section of a business plan and what’s its purpose? Provide an example.
4. Do you really understand your customers buying patterns? If so, explain in detail. If not, ascertain how you might go about discovering this. Explain.
5. Relative to the rest of the plan, how much effort should you put into the market and sales plan?
- Please elaborate and provide substantive support for your findings by using credible sources in such as course text, articles, journals, etc.–be sure to attribute credit to these sources (any format is fine).
- Also, you are required to respond to the initial posting from the Instructor as your original forum answer as well as respond to at least two (2) additional postings of two (2) fellow learners.
- Original responses should be a minimum (performance at a B level) of 300