Northern Virginia Community College Health Statistics Essay
For your final report, you will read an original public health research article and write a report inresponse. This report will be a minimum of 500 words (approximately 1 page single-spaced).
There should be a proper introduction and conclusion. Answer the questions listed below in the
body of your report. Please structure your report in paragraphs of full sentences. First, Read the
following public health research article:
Yuan, S., & He, Y. (2020). Effects of physical therapy on mental function in patients with stroke.
The Journal of international medical research, 48(2), 300060519861164.
Then, in no less than 500 words, answer the following ten questions:
1. Tell me what the article is about. What is the disease/condition being studied?
2. Who are the participants in this study? Think about a person, place, and time.
3. What is the treatment or intervention?
4. What outcome(s) did the researchers measure?
5. What tools did the researchers use to measure these outcome(s)?
6. What statistical analyses did the researchers use?
7. What does the article conclude about the intervention, given the results of the analyses?
8. Are the findings significant and/or impressive?
9. Do you think anything will change (clinical practice, etc.) because of this article?
10. Is there any additional information that would you like to know about these patients
(assuming you have access to this sample for follow-up studies)? If so, what? If not, why?
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.