Home>Nursing homework helpPearson
Signature Assignment Title: Information System Strategic Planning
Signature Assignment Description/Directions: Presentation
Information technology captures, stores, manages, or transmits information related to individuals or the activities of an organization. Information systems include operational and technical systems, administrative systems for managing clients for organizations to improve their efficiency and effectiveness and financial systems for tracking revenue and managing billing systems. The use of information technology is viewed as essential in today’s industry. For this presentation, the learner will:
- Select one organization for this assignment then list and discuss 3 or more efficiencies offered by information technology in that selected setting
- Compare and contrast 2 commercially available information technology systems available to the selected setting
- Identify and discuss 5 or more implementation considerations that the organization should consider when adopting an information technology system
- Explore 2 or more emerging trends in information technology that will influence service delivery in the selected sector
- List and discuss 3 or more considerations and leaderships’ role in driving technology decisions in organizations
This PowerPoint® (Microsoft Office) or Impress® (Open Office) presentation should be a minimum of 20 slides, including a title, introduction, conclusion and reference slide, with detailed speaker notes and recorded audio comments for all content slides. Use at least four scholarly sources and make certain to review the module’s Signature Assignment Rubric before starting your presentation. This presentation is worth 400 points for quality content and presentation.
Hebda, T., & Czar, P. (2013) Handbook of Informatics for Nurses and Healthcare Professional (5th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Publishing. ISBN: 9780132574952
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.