At Writall, customer privacy and confidentiality is our topmost priority. Your privacy is very important to us and thus we are very committed to protecting your personal data.
1. Fundamental principles
We have developed some fundamental principles to ensure maximum customer data protection. The principles are as follows.
- We care about the personal data we collect from you and what we request you to share with us.
- Your personal data is only stored as long as it is required or when the law requires us to keep it.
- You can control what information about you is kept private and what can be shared with the public.
- We are very transparent on how we collect, process and store your personal data.
- How can we receive your information?
- We can receive your personal data from you.
- The data can also be collected from our partners, contracts or other legal arrangements you have with us or our partners to facilitate the delivery of a service.
- From third parties whom you have consented to share the data with us.
- What information do we collect about you?
By visiting our website or member communities, the following information about you might be collected automatically
- Technical information
- IP addresses
- Your interaction with our website
- Details on the type of device you use to connect to our website.
The following are types of data that will be collected and the purpose of collecting this data
- User’s country- This will be used to verify the user to prevent fraudulent use and resale of a user’s account. It also aids in tax implication and for VAT purposes.
- User’s email- This is the main contact of communication with the user. It is also important in delivering marketing and promotional materials to the user.
- User’s name and surname- For verification purposes and to prevent fraudulent use and resale of the user’s account. It is also important in billing, taxation, and invoices.
- Phone number- Used for client verification, communication and to offer customer support.
- City/State/ZIP code/ address- Used in processing billing information for invoices.
- Why do we collect your personal data?
The following are the reasons why your personal data is collected
- To ensure delivery of products you have ordered.
- To share information with you about products you had shown interest in.
- To update you on products and services you have purchased from us or related products or services.
- To facilitate the provision of services under a contract.
- For legal reasons.
- To pass information that you have consented to receive about a certain product or service.
- Grounds for collecting information from you.
Your personal data may be collected for legal reasons allowed by the law or under a contract. It will also be collected if you allow us to do so for a particular reason such as service provision or newsletter.
6. The legal basis we have for processing your data.
The following are some of the reasons why your personal data may be processed.
- To meet a contract we have with you.
- You have permitted us to do so.
- To facilitate the provision of services you have ordered.
- You have requested us to process the data.
- To act as per the law.
- Ways of giving information
You can share your personal information with us in any of the following ways.
- By sending us an email or filling the order form.
- By creating and posting any order on our website.
- By posting reviews and feedback on our website.
- By contacting us through your phone number.
- Information we receive from other sources.
We can receive your personal data if you use any of the websites we operate, a service we provide or from a business partner who was supposed to collect the data from you on our behalf.
We can also receive the data as part of the service we provide or for other legal purposes from other third parties we work with. The third parties include business partners, sub-contractors, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, background checking agencies and credit reference agencies.
Never share with us files that you are not permitted to use as these files might be collected and stored by our website once they downloaded or uploaded on our website. This includes files containing your personal data or any personal data belonging to another party as the security of such information might not be guaranteed.
9. Why and who might we share your personal information with?
Your personal information might be shared with a third party with your own permission or for other legal reasons. The information might be shared with:
- Our marketing staff so they can share promotional materials with you.
- Our group companies. This refers to our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
- Subcontractors and other third parties to ensure the performance of a contract.
- With third parties whom you have permitted us to share the data with.
- With parties providing us with certain services.
If for any reason our company or substantially or its assets are acquired by a third party, the first assets that will be transferred back to the company are any personal data about its customers.
The following are other reasons why your personal data might be shared with a third party.
- For the company to comply with a legal obligation. This can be due to a lawful request by the public authorities.
- If a government agency legally requests for the data.
- For the protection of the rights, properties, and safety of our company, our customers and other persons.
- To reduce our credit risk or prevent fraud.
- Where is your personal data stored and processed?
- To ensure your order is fulfilled fully.
- To process your payment.
- To get technical support services.
In case the processing of your data within the EEA is impossible, the following will be done
- We will ensure that wherever your data is processed the company complies with data protection principles.
- Choose a company in the EU Commissions list to have adequate protection for the rights and freedoms of those who own the data.
- If the data is processed in the USA, we will ensure they participate in the private shield program.
- Ensure we have adequate protections for all data wherever it is stored and processed.
- How long will we keep your personal data?
We do not keep any data longer than it is required. We will keep your data:
- As long as the law requires us to.
- Until we do not have a reason to keep it.
- Until you request to have your data deleted.
We have some parts of our website that you need a password to access. You will be given a password or you will be requested to create the password. This password will enable you to access certain parts of the website. Ensure the password is secure and never share it with any third parties.
The transmission of information via the internet is not always secure. This means that it will be hard for us to guarantee the security of the data as it is transmitted and stored on the internet. Despite this, we will do our best to ensure your data is encrypted as per the GDPR for maximum data protection.
If you refuse to share your personal data with us, we will refuse to enter into a contract with you. This is because the data might be needed for us to provide the product or service.
12. Your rights
As a customer, you have legal rights to your personal data. The following are your rights and how we protect them.
- The right to access. You have the right to access any of the information we hold about you.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to change any of the information we have about if it is inaccurate. If any inaccurate data has been shared with a third party, they will be requested to rectify the data.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to request the erasure of all the data we hold about you. This is also known as the right to be forgotten.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to limit the processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to access and use the data that we hold about you in a safe and secure way.
- The right to object. You reserve the right to object the processing of your personal without considering why it is being used.
- The right to withdraw consent. After giving us permission to use your personal data, you can withdraw this permission and restrict us from using your data anymore.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority. If you feel your request to solve a problem was not responded to appropriately, you have the right to complain to our Privacy Commissioner for personal data.
- Age limitation
To the extent prohibited by the law, we do not offer our services nor do we allow the access of our website knowingly by persons under the age of 16.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.