QUESTIONS need to be answer
1) If you rent 3 copiers what daily demand for copies will allow you to break even? Create an Excel Model and calculate the breakeven point. Interpret your findings
2) Discuss how a change in number of rented copiers affects profit. Create a one-way table and interpret the results for decision making.
3)Discuss how a change in number of copiers rented and daily demands of 500, 1000, 1500, and 2000 copies per day jointly affect profit. Create a two-way table and interpret the results for decision making
need to know by number same for
Instructions:1. You need to submit one Excel File
2. Each answer should be on a separate worksheet within the file. Please name worksheets
as Answer1, Answer2, Answer3, etc.
You are thinking of opening a small copy shop by renting copiers. It costs $5000 to rent a copier
for a year, and it costs $0.03 per copy to operate the copier. Other fixed costs of running the
store will amount to $400 per month. You plan to charge an average of $0.10 per copy, and the
store will be open 365 days per year.
1) If you rent 3 copiers what daily demand for copies will allow you to break even? Create an
Excel Model and calculate the breakeven point. Interpret your findings
2) Discuss how a change in number of rented copiers affects profit. Create a one-way table and
interpret the results for decision making.
3) Discuss how a change in number of copiers rented and daily demands of 500, 1000, 1500,
and 2000 copies per day jointly affect profit. Create a two-way table and interpret the results
for decision making
SOME BASIC BUSINESS FORMULA REMINDERS and INFORMATION
The breakeven point occurs where your profit is equal to zero: Total Revenue = Total
Profit = Total Revenue – Total Cost
Total Cost = Variable cost + Fixed Cost
Revenue = Quantity * Price
You are on a diet and suppose there are three foods available, corn, milk, and bread. Since it is
a diet, there are restrictions on the daily number of calories (at least 2000 and at most 2250)
and the amount of Vitamin A (at least 5000 and at most 50,000). The table below lists, for each
food, the cost per serving, the amount of Vitamin A per serving, and the number of calories per
Cost per serving
Suppose that the maximum number of servings from each food for each day is 10.
What should be the servings of each food with a healthy diet at minimum cost?
4) Model this question as a linear programming problem. Define decision variables, create
objective function, create constraints and write your model in a text box in the Excel
5) Transfer this model to Excel and operationalize it
6) Solve the model and find the optimum solution and interpret the results
An automotive company manufactures cars in three plants and then ships them to four regions
of the country. The plants can supply the following amounts:
Plant 1 = 450
Plant 2 = 600
Plant 3 = 200
Each regions demands are given as:
A = 450
The unit costs of shipping a car from each plant to each region are listed in the table below. The
company wants to find the lowest-cost shipping plan for meeting the demands of the four
regions without exceeding the capacities of the plants.
7) Formulate a linear programming model to minimize the cost of transportation by meeting
each region’s demand. Define your decision variables, objective function, and constraints.
Put your model into a textbox in your Excel sheet
8) Transfer this model into Excel and operationalize it
9) Find the optimum solution with Solver and interpret it in a textbox
10) If for some reason, the company cannot carry any cars from Plant 1, how would you
modify your model? Write your answer in a textbox. You do not need to solve it. Just tell
me how you would modify your model.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.