This quiz will check your understanding of this week’s material. Although the quiz is open-book, you are encouraged to study as if it were a closed-book exam because the time for each quiz is intentionally limited.
· There are five multiple-choice questions drawn at random from a question bank.
· The quiz is open-book; however, you are encouraged to study and prepare thoroughly.
1. The blind spot in our visual field is created by _______ at the _______.
|A.||A lack of photoreceptors; Optic disc|
|B.||Densely packed cones; Lens|
|C.||Thicker photoreceptors; Optic nerve|
|D.||Fewer rods than cones; Fovea|
1. The process that enhances the boundaries of visual objects is called:
|A.||Spatial frequency filtration|
1. Which structure is not part of the vestibular system?
1. Which sequence represents the route by which visual information is transmitted?
|A.||Optic tract > optic nerve > optic radiations|
|B.||Optic nerve > optic tract > optic radiations|
|C.||Optic radiations > optic nerve > optic tract|
|D.||Optic nerve > optic radiations > optic tract|
1. Outputs from the olfactory bulb do not make synaptic connections to the:
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.