Course: Research in Health Science
1. Briefly discuss two concepts below in this course that you believe will be most applicable to the professional discipline you will enter upon completion of your degree program.
– Developing research questions
– Generating hypothesis
2. What is the importance of these concepts to the professional discipline?
3. How will you use these concepts in your future career?
250-275 words, APA format, cite sources
Patino, C. M., & Ferreira, J. C. (2016). Developing research questions that make a difference. Jornal Brasileiro De Pneumologia, 42(6), 403-403. doi:10.1590/s1806-37562016000000354
Tully, M. P. (2014). Research: Articulating questions, generating hypotheses, and choosing study designs. The Canadian Journal of Hospital Pharmacy, 67(1), 31. doi:10.4212/cjhp.v67i1.132
* Reflection is a mental process that challenges you to use critical thinking to examine the course information, analyze it carefully, make connections with previous knowledge and experience, and draw conclusions based on the resulting ideas. A well-cultivated critical thinker raises vital questions and problems, formulating them clearly and precisely; gathers and assesses relevant information, using abstract ideas to interpret it effectively; comes to well-reasoned conclusions and solutions, testing them against relevant criteria and standards; thinks open-mindedly within alternative systems of thought, recognizing and assessing, as need be, their assumptions, implications, and practical consequences; and communicates effectively with others in figuring out solutions to complex problems. (Paul & Elder, 2008)
In order to earn maximum credit, the comment should be more than your opinion, and more than a quick “off the top of your head” response. Be sure to support your statements, cite sources properly, cite within the text of your comments, and list your reference(s). The response must be a minimum of 250 words.