Research Design for One-Way ANOVA
Discussion: Research Design for One-Way ANOVA
Whether in a scholarly or practitioner setting, good research and data analysis should have the benefit of peer feedback. For this Discussion, you will perform an article critique on ANOVA testing. Be sure and remember that the goal is to obtain constructive feedback to improve the research and its interpretation, so please view this as an opportunity to learn from one another.
To prepare for this Discussion:
· Review the media programs related to ANOVA testing.
· Search for and select a quantitative article specific to your discipline and related to ANOVA testing.
Write a 3- to 5-paragraphs critique of the article. In your critique, include responses to the following:
1. Which is the research design used by the authors?
2. Why did the authors use ANOVA test?
3. Do you think it’s the most appropriate choice? Why or why not?
4. Did the authors display the data?
5. Do the results stand alone? Why or why not?
6. Did the authors report effect size? If yes, is this meaningful?
Be sure to support your Main Post and Response Post with reference to the week’s Learning Resources and other scholarly evidence in APA Style.