SEU Revenue And Business Viability Discussion
- Sara Fox has started her own company, Foxy Shirts, which manufactures imprinted shirts for special occasions. Since she has just begun this operation, she rents the equipment from a local printing shop when necessary. The cost of using the equipment is $250. The materials used in one shirt cost $10, and Sara can sell these for $15 each.
- If Sara sells 20 shirts, what will her total revenue be?
- If Sara sells 30 shirts, what will her total variable cost be?
- How many shirts must Sara sell to break even?
- Average starting salaries for students using a placement service at a university have been steadily increasing. A study of the last four graduating classes indicates the following average salaries: $30,000, $32,000, $34,500, and $36,000 (last graduating class). Using a simple exponential smoothing model with α = 0.25, predict the starting salary for the next graduating class. Assume the initial forecast was $30,000 (the forecast and actual were the same).
- Write a short note on regression analysis in your own words.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.