Social Studies Mini-Lesson Plan
Part 1: Mini-Lesson Plan
Prior to going into your clinical field experience classroom this week, use the data received from the pre-assessment to complete the “Social Studies Mini-Lesson Plan” template. This mini-lesson plan will be administered to the selected group of students to support instruction to meet the selected standards. The “Social Studies Mini-Lesson Plan” includes:
- Social Studies standard, arts standard, and grade level
- Learning objective(s)
- Instructional Strategy
- 100-150 word description of a learning activity that successfully integrates social studies and the arts
- Formative assessment
Part 2: Mini-Lesson Implementation
After completing the “Social Studies Mini-Lesson Plan,” share it with your mentor teacher for feedback. Provided permission, teach the mini-lesson plan to the small group of selected students. During your lesson, ensure you are answering questions from your students, asking questions that support critical thinking and problem-solving, and observing to see if each student understands the content (this might require formative assessments before, during, and after the lesson to determine understanding).
Part 3: Reflection
In 250-500 words, reflect on the process of using pre-assessment data to develop a lesson plan, and on your experiences teaching the lesson (if applicable).
- How you used the data to develop the instruction, selected strategies, and differentiation strategies to meet learning needs.
- Other accommodations that would have supported the learning.
- How integrating other content areas might engage students.
- How this lesson could support short-term and long-term instructional planning.
- How you will use your findings in your future professional practice.
Submit your reflection and “Social Studies Mini-Lesson Plan” as one deliverable.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.