Terms and Conditions
Thank you for visiting Writall and also for choosing us to be your academic helper. Before proceeding to place your order, please ensure you read all the information on this page as it consists of our Terms and conditions. This is because placing an order or requesting for any of our services is regarded as your agreement to be bound by these Terms.
Terms and conditions act as a legally binding contract between a company and its clients. This is the agreement that sets the rules and guidelines that you must follow and agree to in order to access and use our website. In case you disagree with any of the terms stated on this page, please stop the access and use of our website.
- Interpretation of terms
Website- this refers to a set of related web pages under a single domain name where services are realized. Our website is available at https://writall.com/
Services- refers to all types of written tasks that can be requested by a client.
We, Us, Ours- refers to our company Writall.com.
User, You, Client- Refers to a natural person, an individual entrepreneur or a business that has been registered on our website as a user and has accepted to abide by these Terms. It also refers to anyone submitting, bidding, executing an order, uploading any order information or transferring payments to our website.
Writer- this refers to an academic writing expert who has been contracted by our website to provide research and writing services to our clients on our behalf.
Account- this refers to the personalized section of our website created after a user registers on our website and it is personalized by the use of an account name and password. This part is closed and cannot be accessed by the public.
Order- refers to an electronic request for a particular service that has been paid for. The order specifies the scope of work giving all the necessary instructions for a particular product requested by a client.
Product- this is the original content written and delivered to a client as per the order instructions.
Client’s information- refers to all files submitted by a client for use in the processing of their order. Our company reserves the right to determine the size and format of any file that is to be uploaded on our website.
- Order placing and registration
- To request any service from us, you must fill and submit the order form by clicking on terms such as “new order”, “to the order form”, and “continue to order. There is no other way you can request a service from our website apart from filling and submitting the order form. In case you face any problem, do not hesitate to contact our support team through email, live chat or call. Your order becomes a reality only after the order form has been completed and submitted.
- The order form gives specific paper instructions such as the scope of work, delivery terms, and order parameters. It is your responsibility to ensure you give us full, final and exact information about your order when filling the order form.
- After filling the order form, you will be expected to register on our website especially if you are a first time client by proving your contact information. This information includes details such as your name, phone number and email address. Since we may need to contact you at any stage of your order, ensure you use a valid email address. Sharing an incorrect email address is viewed as a violation of these terms. If at any point in time you change any of the personal details, please ensure you update the details on your account or you can inform our support team to have the details updated.
- All your future orders, communications and any other businesses will be done by using the account you created during your first purchase. You are not allowed to create another account by changing your contact details in the order form.
- Order payments and discounts
- By placing your order, you agree to purchase the product from us. The processing of your order only begins once payment has been made and authorized.
- The price of your order is calculated according to our pricing and should always be paid in advance. The current pricing can be found on our “pricing page”. The payment should be made immediately the scope of work is identified. This will help in speeding the delivery process as we are not responsible for the delivery of a product that has not been paid for in full.
- When paying for your order, ensure you use any of the payment methods accepted on our website. Ensure you check our website for the available methods of payment during your time of making payments.
- Discounts and bonuses are offered at our own discretion and as per our current Discount Policy.
- We are committed to providing equal access to any information about discounts and bonus programs to all our clients.
- If you decide to terminate any business you have with us, you will get a refund as per our Money-Back Guarantee. During the refund process, we will not be responsible for transfer anomalies, bank transfer fees or any delays resulting from bank service issues.
- Every client is responsible for paying taxes such as service and value-added taxes applicable as per the jurisdiction of the service you receive from us.
- You may be subject to certain ad valorem or other taxes we charge depending on the jurisdiction of the services provided and your area of residence or location.
- You agree that you must act as per your commitment under the income tax provisions in your provision.
- Order process
- Order validation. Once the writer is done working on your order, we will re-check the order to ensure all assignment requirements were successfully met as per the order instructions. In case of a mismatch, your order will be modified to ensure your instructions have been adhered to.
- Order volume. Whenever you place your order, you must specify the required or expected order volume in terms of a number of pages or words. One page is equal to 275 words for a double spaced and 550 words for a single-spaced word document. You have the right to request a reformat if upon delivery the paper delivered does not match the number of pages or words as per the order instructions.
- Changes in order details. You can only provide changes to the scope of work for your order if the writer has not started researching and working on your order. No changes can be made once the writer starts working on your order. If the changes you provide increases the order volume, narrows delivery terms, or makes the order more complex, you might be requested to pay an additional fee to compensate the writer for the added instructions.
- Resource. In case you require the writer to use certain materials in processing your order, please specify these materials and provide them if you have copies. This can be done by uploading them with the order form or through your personal order page by pressing on the “files” button.
- Communication. Communication is very important in every aspect to be it education, business and even in relationships. It is important for you to communicate with your writer via the special messenger on your personal order page. You are also free to contact our support team via email, phone call or live chat if you have any questions or concerns.
- Progress tracking. You can track the progress of your order through your personal order page as all details and status of your order is updated there regularly. Our support team is also available 24/7 and always willing to help and thus you can contact them to get updates about the status of your order.
- Order delivery
- It is our responsibility to ensure all orders placed on our website are delivered on or before their deadlines. We always work hard to ensure all our deadlines are met and our customers are completely satisfied with the quality of paper delivered to them.
- It is your responsibility to ensure you provide us with a proper delivery channel to ensure the faster and secure delivery of all products. We will not take responsibility for late delivery caused by spam filters, internet outages, incorrect email or failure of the client in providing communication channels to facilitate communication and other issues that are above our control. For any assistance with issues relating to order delivery, please contact our support team for assistance.
- Once we have delivered your paper to your personal order page, it is your responsibility to ensure you approve and download your paper on time.
- To learn more about our terms of refund and your rights to a refund please read our “Money-Back Guarantee”.
- Order revision
- The following are cases in which your revision request might be declined
- If the revision instructions violate the initial order instructions.
- In a case of multiple revisions where a client’s behavior indicates exploitation of the writer
- In a case where the revision request seems unreasonable.
- You will be requested to pay an additional fee for a revision request where the revision instructions violate the initial order instructions.
- For more information please read our revision policy.
- The following are cases in which your revision request might be declined
- Refund policy
Once you have ordered a product from us, it is our responsibility to ensure all your orders are delivered within the order deadline. On delivery of your order, ensure all order instructions have been strictly followed. You are entitled to a full or partial refund in case any of your commitments are violated. This will be as per our money-back guarantee.
- The use of products
- For any product you purchase from us, you must agree that it is for personal and non-commercial use only. Payment for such products is viewed as an appreciation to the writer for their time and effort in researching and writing your paper. The money also helps in catering for the necessary maintenance and administration of our website to ensure proper product and service delivery.
- You do not have any right to produce, modify, distribute or display any of the products you receive from us on the internet or as a hard copy for any reason above the reasonable limit that is only necessary for personal use.
On submitting your order on our website, you agree to each of the following.
- In case you or any other person attempts to pass any of the products received from us as your original work, our company reserves the right to cancel any contract, arrangement, or agreement existing between our company and that person.
- You do not have the right to pass any of the products you receive from us to any third parties nor distribute it for payment or any other reason.
- You do not have the right to put your name on any of the products received from us. This is because all the products we deliver to our clients are for use for reference and research purposes. Our company does not encourage, condone, or get involved knowingly in any acts of dishonesty, academic fraud, or plagiarism. We always try our best to abide by copyright laws and we do not knowingly allow our clients to go against copyright laws or commit plagiarism.
- Any product you receive from us is for use as an example of a model to aid you in doing research and writing your own paper. The custom written essays you receive from us should never be used as a substitute for your own research paper and can only be used for research purposes.
- In case you decide to use entire parts from the essays delivered, ensure the piece of writing is well cited and carefully paraphrased. To be on the safe side, please check how your university defines plagiarism to use source materials in an acceptable manner.
- Our company, its partners or affiliates will not take responsibility for any inappropriate, illegal, unethical or any wrongful use of a product delivered to a client. You will be responsible for any disciplinary action arising from illegal, improper or unethical use of any product you receive from us. These actions include suspension, expulsion, and poor grades loss of a scholarship, academic probation, lawsuits, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions.
- Personal data and payment information: use and security
- Account information and security
- During the registration process, you will be requested to share details such as name, email or even phone number. Either your name or email address will be used as your username for our website. You will be requested to create a password to lock your account from the public.
- You are advised to always keep your account information secure and to never disclose or share it with any third parties.
- You will take full responsibility for any and all activities associated with your account. It is thus important to ensure nobody is in a position to access your account. If at any point anybody accesses your password or if you suspect anyone has your password, do not hesitate to change it. You can change it by pressing on the “edit profile” button and you will get the option to change your password. You can also contact our customer support team for assistance.
- We can change your password at any time if we suspect that any other person apart from you has access to your account without your consent or if we feel it is no longer secure. If this happens, you will receive an email notification.
- In case you forget your password and can’t log in to your account, please press on the “forgot password” button. For you to reset the password, you must be in a position to satisfy our security check. If you are unable to reset your password, do not hesitate to contact our support team for assistance through our email address, call or live chat with our agents who are online 24/7.
- Use of the website; termination and suspension of use
- You only have the right to access and use our website for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- You can only use our website for legal purposes and you should never use it for any of the following purposes.
- To pass any materials that encourage behavior that breaches any applicable laws, regulations or codes of practice or constitutes a criminal offense.
- To interfere with the access and use of the website by other users.
- Distributing any harassing, unlawful, abusive, threatening, obscene, objectionable, and unlawful or anything that breaches any applicable law.
- Transmitting, storing, or making copies of materials protected by copyright laws without getting permission from the owner.
- In case a client breaches any of these Terms he/she will take responsibility for any loss or cost resulting from the breach.
- Breaching any of the terms stated on this page might result in your termination from accessing or using our website.
- Your access and use of our website might be suspended at any time if it is suspected that it is affecting the lawful operation of the website or might greatly affect other clients using our website. Time will be taken to investigate the claim and come up with a decision whether we should continue working with you or not.
- You are not allowed to contact the writer by any means not allowed by the website and any attempt will be viewed as a violation of these terms.
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs)
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) in the product
- Our professional writers are responsible for drafting all essays delivered to our clients.
- Our company, partners, and affiliates retain full copyright in all products delivered to our clients.
- Once you pay for your order, you are given a non-exclusive license to use any product you receive from us for personal and non-commercial purposes.
- You must agree that you will never distribute, publish, modify, transmit or create imitative works from or exploit the products and contents of our website without written permission.
- For any losses suffered as a result of the unauthorized use of a product received from us, the purchaser of the product will take full responsibility.
- Intellectual property rights (IPRs) in any materials you supply to us. You will be responsible for any loss that might arise from the materials you share with us especially the ones that are to be used for reference or source materials. Please ensure that all the materials you share with us do not infringe the intellectual property or any other rights and does not violate any applicable laws.
- Intellectual property rights on the website.
- Our website owns all IPRs on any part of our website.
- There are no IPRs that will transfer to any person through their access and use of our website.
- Sources used feature
- Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) in the product
If you request a copy of sources used in processing your order, you will not be provided with articles or e-books in their entirety but excerpts from the sources used for reference purposes. In this case, you will be requested to pay a service fee to cater to the collection and delivery of these materials including links to where you can get the materials in entirety for viewing and purchasing.
- Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- You might not be able to access our website and use any or all our services especially if your computer does not support relevant technology including encryption. We do not guarantee that the website will meet all your requirements and expectations as it has been referred to “as is”.
- To access our website, you must go through the World Wide Web (www) which is an independent body. You are responsible for any loss that might result from using the World Wide Web and any applicable national and international laws and regulations.
- We will not take responsibility for any loss arising as a result of any modification made to the website.
- We will not take responsibility for a loss arising to you or any other person in connection with the product or services in any of the following cases
- Failure, malfunctions or any kind of difficulties in phones, electronics, computers, emails, software, and hardware or the internet.
- Incomplete, garbled, delayed or incomplete computer and email transmissions.
- Any loss arising from events above the control of our website causing a disrupted, corrupted, or delayed product or service.
- Any damages, losses or injuries caused by the use of our services.
- Any errors in printing or typing in the product delivered to you.
14.6 With everything stated in these Terms, we do not intend to limit or exclude any liability to death or personal injury resulting from negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that has not been excluded by the law or that might affect your statutory rights as a client.
- You cannot transfer any of your rights as stated in these terms to any other person although our company can transfer its rights as stated on these terms. This happens in a case where we believe that your rights will not be affected.
- In case you breach any of these terms and no action is taken, a repeat of the same mistake in the future will be punished as per the terms.
- All notices from our customers to us should be passed in written form to the contact address that has been stated on our website in the “Contact us” page unless it has been dated otherwise on these terms.
- Notices from us to our customers can either be through
- A display on the website.
- A display on your personal order page.
- An email to the email address you have shared in your account.
- Governing law and jurisdiction
- All the terms stated here are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- According to these terms, all disputes shall be resolved by negotiations between the parties involved and all efforts shall be made to come up with an agreement to solve the dispute. In case of disagreement, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration under the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA). This is because the rules of this court are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this clause.
- The parties involved must agree to do everything possible to ensure the dispute is resolved through arbitration on an individual basis. There should be no arbitration on a collective, class or on a representative basis or on behalf of others.
- Our company reserves the right to do any of the following at any time.
- Alter any information, functions, features or specifications of our website or services.
- Temporarily or permanently discontinue or suspend the accessibility of any service or part of our website.
- Limit the accessibility of certain features and services or certain parts of our website. This can happen without prior notice and we will not take responsibility for any loss that might be incurred by you or any other person. We will try our best to inform you of any change we intend to make to our website or services.
- Our Terms and Conditions will be updated or revised from time to time. If this happens, you will be notified via the email address you have shared in your personal account, a message displayed on your personal order page, display on our website or any form we find suitable.
- After such an update or revision, your use or access to our website constitutes your agreement to be bound by the updated or revised Terms. In some cases, you will be requested to give your explicit consent to be bound by the new Terms. Ensure you review these Terms regularly so you don’t miss out on important updates. If you disagree with the updated Terms, please deactivate your account.
- Our company reserves the right to do any of the following at any time.
- Contact details
For any questions concerning our services or our website, please feel free to contact us through email, live chat, phone call or any other form of communication as stated on our “contact us” page. You can also pass any important message about your order through your personal order page.