The First Total War
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 2, 4
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook)
Initial Post Instructions
World War I is different from most other wars in that it was not a direct result of aggression by one entity towards another, notwithstanding the assassination of Austrian Archduke Franz Ferdinand by Serbian elements. Instead, it was the consequence of a number of forces amidst the disruption of the tenuous balance of power in Europe.
For the initial post, select and address one of the following:
- Option 1: Identify two forces that lead to WWI. Examine how they contributed to the outbreak of war.
- Option 2: Select a major battle such as Verdun, Marne, Ypres, or the Somme and chronicle that battle. Add further details about the battles.
- What was the main strategy? What were they trying to accomplish?
- How did leaders influence and mobilize troops?
- What were the main consequences of the result?
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.