three pillars of analysis
Project: Final Project—Week 3 Milestone
For your Final Project, due in Week 5, you will pick one of the three pillars of analysis and complete a research paper on how that pillar can help us understand a religious tradition of your choosing in the context of our globalized culture. Your research paper will be the culmination of smaller projects you will work on in each week of the course. As you work through these small milestones, you will be asked to consider and respond to questions such as: What elements of your chosen tradition or pillar of analysis are most important? How has this pillar changed over time? How does this pillar relate to some of the key themes we’ll look at throughout the course?
To help you prepare for your Final Project, throughout the course you will be asked to complete sections of the Final Project Worksheet. You will return to the worksheet during various Discussions and other activities as you progress through the course. By the end of Week 4, you will have a complete worksheet, which will be a solid foundation for the development of your final research paper that is due in Week 5.
By Day 5
- Retrieve the Final Project Worksheet from your Instructor.
- Select the pillar of analysis on which you will focus. Identify the pillar of analysis in the worksheet.
- In the worksheet, write a paragraph explaining why you chose this pillar of analysis.
- Submit your worksheet with the Week 3 sections completed.
(You will receive your worksheet back from your Instructor so you can complete subsequent sections in the weeks ahead.)
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Project for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Project using the naming convention “WK3Proj+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Weeks 2, 3, 4 Project Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Project.
- Click the Week 3 Project link.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK3Proj+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.
Check Your Project Draft for Authenticity
To check your Project draft for authenticity:
Submit your Week 3 Project draft and review the originality report.
Submit Your Project by Day 5
To submit your Project:
Week 3 Project
Week in Review
This week you analyzed religious authority and power and how it shapes religious institutions and influences culture. You also selected a pillar of analysis within the context of our globalized culture. Next week you will explore religious ethics in the form of karma and dharma as it relates to your personal experiences.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.