Town Hall Powerpoint Presentation Police Vs Security
Graduate Level Writing Required.
DUE: Friday, January 10, 2020 by 8pm Eastern Standard Time.
Background: As a member of the local law enforcement agency you have been selected to present at a town hall meeting. The town hall meeting takes place in a community of 220,000 residents. The community has a small college, large teaching hospital, and three large public high schools. The community has requested more information on the merits of both private security and public policing.
Create: a 12- to 14-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that compares & contrasts the roles, functions, and responsibilities of public policing versus private security.
Must include EXTENSIVE speaker notes on EVERY SLIDE.
Address the following:
– Similarities between public Police and Private Security.
– Differences between public Police and Private Security.
– How leadership is different between the two areas, explain the role of both leadership positions.
– The relationship between public Policing and security w/ regards to the criminal justice system.
– Essential policies for each role in order to enhance homeland security
Include: Images, charts, and multimedia to explain the points of your presentation.
-Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
-Provide at least 4 Academic / Scholarly references.
-100% Original Work.
-Must Be Graduate Level Writing.