Unit 2 Graded Exercise 4: Decreasing Values In A Loop
You will write C code for a program that does the following
- Uses a “for” loop.
- Asks the user for a number.
- Prints the values from that number down to 1. Use any kind of loop you like to accomplish this. (Hint: You will have to use the decrement operator (–).
- A screenshot of your code.
- A screenshot of your output including the Title Bar of the console window.
- Separately, upload your code file (“.c”).
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.