various elements of a juvenile being “bound over” and sentenced as an adult offender.
In this Assignment, you will consider the various elements of a juvenile being “bound over” and sentenced as an adult offender.
- View the video “Inside Juvenile Detention” in your Learning Resources.
- Review the week’s Learning Resources
In a 2- to 3-page paper:
- Compare the risk of exposure to violence for a juvenile within the prison setting versus being released to community supervision.
- Explain the risk factors for juvenile offenders being tried and sentenced as adults versus as juveniles.
- Explain the role of the forensic psychology professional in this process.
Use at least three scholarly sources, in addition to the course materials, in your analysis.