Week 4 Discussion Post- Strategic Marketing
Select any one of the following starter bullet point sections. Review the important themes within the sub questions of each bullet point. The sub questions are designed to get you thinking about some of the important issues. Your response should provide a succinct synthesis of the key themes in a way that articulates a clear point, position, or conclusion supported by research. Select a different bullet point section than what your classmates have already posted so that we can engage several discussions on relevant topics. If all of the bullet points have been addressed, then you may begin to reuse the bullet points with the expectation that varied responses continue. Since you are engaging in research, be sure to cite in the body of the post and add a reference list in APA format. The excessive use of quotes will directly impact performance since this indicates a lack of comprehension and shows that you may not have mastered the concepts.
- Discuss ten characteristics of effective brand name creation. Then locate three established brands that meet at least five of the listed characteristics. Explain why you think these brands meet the selected five criteria. Support your choices with logical arguments.
- Describe the different stages a proposed product will need to go through before it is commercialized.
- Where will ideas for the new product come from, and how will you filter the different ideas?
- Describe your criteria for selecting an idea to move to the next stage.
- Design a flowchart for your proposed new product development process to serve as a guide to your discussion.
- Develop a brand strategy for a hybrid car. To come up with a strategy, answer the following questions:
- How will it be positioned relative to other plug-in hybrids currently under development or in the marketplace?
- How will it be launched in the selected target market?
- Describe what activities will be conducted to build the image of the brand.
- Using the South University Online Library, search for academic articles to complete the following tasks:
- Indicate the types of stakeholders involved in the new product development process.
- Evaluate the impact of key inputs from stakeholder groups on new product development efforts.
- Analyze the role these key stakeholder groups can play in contributing to the success of a new product.
- Examine the persuasive strategies that can be used to enfranchise stakeholders in new product development projects.
- Assess the key competitive advantages that information technology (IT) has delivered to the area of new product development.
- Identify a relatively new product category, for example, tablet-sized phones (phablets). Then evaluate the brands among different companies competing in this category. Next, pick one of the companies and analyze how its brand coexists with the other products in the product line and in the overall product portfolio of the company. In the context of this company:
- Analyze the use of single branding, family branding, and brand extension.
- Discuss ten characteristics that you would use for effective brand name creation.
- Suggest the appropriate marketing mix strategy—in terms of product, price, promotion, and place—for the product selected.
- Analyze three packaging strategies followed by the company (of the selected product) and the corresponding benefits to the consumer.
Assignment needs to be 1.5 pages 700-800 words. 100% originality.
We've got everything to become your favourite writing service
Money back guarantee
Your money is safe. Even if we fail to satisfy your expectations, you can always request a refund and get your money back.
We don’t share your private information with anyone. What happens on our website stays on our website.
Our service is legit
We provide you with a sample paper on the topic you need, and this kind of academic assistance is perfectly legitimate.
Get a plagiarism-free paper
We check every paper with our plagiarism-detection software, so you get a unique paper written for your particular purposes.
We can help with urgent tasks
Need a paper tomorrow? We can write it even while you’re sleeping. Place an order now and get your paper in 8 hours.
Pay a fair price
Our prices depend on urgency. If you want a cheap essay, place your order in advance. Our prices start from $11 per page.