World Music Paper
Create a 10-song world music playlist.
- Each song you choose should represent a different country and music style.
- Include at least 3 traditional songs
- Include 2 weblinks.
- Streaming link to each song (youtube, SoundCloud, band/artist website)
- Purchase link (download or physical) to each song (iTunes, Amazon, etc.)
- Do not use any songs/tracks used in class.
Genre of Music:
Link to song:
Where to purchase the song:
Description of the song (in complete sentences describe the musical elements heard-featured instruments, singing style, tempo, dynamics, languages used, etc.)
My music playlist:
1. Hawaiian Drum-Dance
2. Thai Piphat
3. Beijing Opera
4. Gagaku Court Music
5. The Islamic call to prayer
7. Jali with Kora
10. African American Spiritual