Answer all Ten (10) questions.
· Submission Requirements
· All sentences must be grammatically correct, and free from spelling errors.
· Your answer for each question should not exceed 250 words.
· Submit a Single Microsoft Word Document.
· Font: Times New Roman, Size 12, Double-Space.
· Cite all references used in APA format.
1. What are three risks and threats of the user domain?
2. Why do organizations have acceptable use policies (AUPs)?
3. Can Internet use and e-mail use policies be covered in an acceptable use policy?
4. Do compliance laws, such as HIPAA or GLBA, play a role in AUP definition?
5. Why is an acceptable use policy not a fail-safe means of mitigating risks and threats within the user domain?
6. Will the AUP apply to all levels of the organization? Why or why not?
7. Why does an organization want to align its policies with the existing compliance requirements?
8. Why must an organization have an acceptable use policy (AUP) even for non-employees, such as contractors, consultants, and other third parties?
10. Should an organization terminate the employment of an employee if he/she violates an AUP? Why?