A money-back guarantee is very important as it ensures you get a refund if things fail to go as expected in the processing of your order. This means that you can request and receive a refund at any stage of your order. We have described several cases where you can request a refund. In case your request does not meet any of the following categories, do not hesitate to contact our support team for assistance. With our money-back guarantee, you should feel safe as you are assured of a high-quality essay or your money back.
At Writall, we enjoy a high customer satisfaction rate resulting in very few refund requests especially on a quality concern basis. This also results from our crystal clear money-back guarantee.
The following rules apply when you decide to cancel your order.
- You receive a 100% refund if you cancel your order before a writer has been assigned.
- Your compensation will not exceed 70% if a writer has been assigned your order and is already working on it and a half or less than half of your order deadline has passed. This is because the writer must be compensated for work done.
- You are entitled to up to a 50% refund if you cancel your order when half or more than half of your order deadline has passed.
- You can receive up to 30% compensation if you cancel your order after it has been delivered but cancellation was beyond your control and you must have not approved the order.
- We do not give a refund in a case where the order was completed and delivered on time. The refund can only be on quality concerns.
- After canceling your order, you do not have the right to use any of the products that had been delivered to you such as drafts as the copyright to such products belongs to our company.
- To successfully cancel your order, contact our support team through live chat, email, or call and request for order cancellation. This should be followed by a cancellation message on your personal order page.
If your order is delivered late, you are entitled to a “Time Delivery Difference Compensation” which is calculated depending on the time of delay and the initial order deadline in each separate case.
If the lateness occurs in long orders with a 14 days deadline or more, you will get a 7% compensation of the initial price.
The following are cases in which compensation for delay might be impossible.
- If the customer is responsible for the late delivery. This can result from actions such as delayed payment, delay in submission of certain materials, and failure to reply to our requests and questions on time.
- Technical complications of your internet provider, browser, or any system malfunctions resulting in your inability to receive your order on time.
- If you provide order deadline extension voluntarily.
- We do not offer late delivery refunds for order revision. This is because revision deadlines are set individually. Ensure you give your writer enough time to revise your paper.
Poor quality claims
- You can request a full or partial refund if you are not fully satisfied with the quality of the order delivered to you. You will be requested to give detailed feedback with proof as to why the order did not satisfy your academic needs. This should be availed within 14days from the time the refund request was submitted. Our Quality Assurance Team will conduct an investigation and the resolution of the claim will depend on the result of the investigation.
- you request a refund for an order that had been previously revised, you can only receive a refund of up to 70%.
- Claims resulting from bad grades are not considered valid as all our papers are to be used for reference purposes only.
- If you think your paper is plagiarized or have found plagiarism in any of our papers, you can request a free revision. You can receive a refund if you can prove that your paper has been plagiarized.
- We do not give refunds for any purchased order preferences as sample service they are inseparable from the provided product or service. But if you paid for source materials and they were not provided, you can receive a refund on the same.
- You will get a refund if you pay an extra fee for your order to be assigned to an advanced or ENL writer there is no writer in that category available to work on your order.
- If you pay for your order and no writer is available to work on it, you will receive a 100% refund. This happens in very rare cases as we must ensure your order is assigned to a writer who can handle your assignment instructions within the given deadline.
- You will receive a 100% refund within 4 to 5 working days if you pay for the same order twice. If this happens, forward the two receipts to our email address and contact our support team. We will refund your money back to your account as soon as possible.
- If you pay for two identical orders unintentionally, please ensure you contact our support team as soon as possible to have one of the orders canceled before they are both assigned to a writer. Such orders are viewed as regular orders and they can only be canceled through the standard procedure. It is your responsibility to cancel any order you do not need.
Procedure for placing a request
To request a refund, you must send your refund request within 14 days from the time your order was completed or canceled.
Our Quality Assurance Team will take 5 working days to review your request after which you will be contacted and informed about the resolution developed.
Our Quality Assurance Team reserve the right to request you as a customer to provide more information to support your claim.
Once you receive a refund confirmation, your money will be refunded within 5 working days from the date the refund was confirmed. During the refund process, our country will not be responsible for peculiarities of transfer, any delays caused by Bank service issues, and Bank Transfer fees.